This TA is dedicated to engaging the diverse NFDI4Microbiota target communities, and building and strengthening a network of mutual support and constructive feedback. To this end, the consortium will establish the following Measures (M):
- M1.1 – Training and Education: workshops, trainings and documentation.
- M1.2 – Support: support for submitting and analyzing data.
- M1.3 – Community Outreach and Public Relations: promoting NFDI4Microbiota mission and usage, and fostering community acceptance.
- M1.4 – Connection to other NFDI Consortia: developing joint use cases and organizing joint events.
- M1.5 – Connection to international partners: developing microbiome standards.
- M1.6 – Sustainability: guaranteeing the long-term usage and maintenance of NFDI4Microbiota.
- M1.7 – Use Cases: supporting cutting-edge scientific projects.